what more can i say? except a HUGE +1 for echoing that i am advocating and practicing since years? all my readers and of course all civilized and sane citizen must apply these TEN commandments in life before demanding silly explanations / commanding false allegations on any creator. a MUST READ, MUST FOLLOW post in a nation full of fools who always get offended.🙂 read it full, plz and try to obey at least in my space😛 – JV
The Ten Commandments Of Offence, meant for people who feel offended:
1. An artist/writer/person can say whatever s/he wants, even if it is offensive.
2. If it is offensive to you, don’t read it.
3. If you feel strongly against it, argue against it.
4. But don’t threaten violence against that writer or artist, nor should one be violent.
5. If what offends you is about your faith, remember that your gods are strong enough to take “insults” that you think are grave or obscene. They are meant to protect you, not the other way round.
6. If a writer criticises one god, s/he doesn’t have to criticise all gods. They don’t have equal opportunity obligations.
7. Nor is it obligatory that writers (or artists) must offend.
8. And nor is it obligatory for writers (or artists) to love all faiths, or to respect each (or any) faith, or to…
View original post 77 more words